StigmaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Form

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application Form Empty Staff Application Form

Post by Admin Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:49 am

Your IGN:

What position(duke prince king):

Why Should We choose you?:

How long have you been active? (dont lie we know all):

What can you contribute to the server:

past experiences with being a staff member:

what your specialty is(ex. graphic design, web design, plugins, helping players, building

finally, how long have you played minecraft for:

Admin
Admin

https://stigmacraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Form Empty Re: Staff Application Form

Post by Kayt:3 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Your IGN:Schizophrenia125

What position(duke prince king): Anything you can give me.

Why Should We choose you?: You should choose me, because i believe in equality for all members. Regardless of whether you're staff, or staffs friends. As i have already had one minor dispute with Dreamerz, i believe that i am passionate and not afraid to stand up for what i believe in. I'm also reletively mature(As i'm old lol). I also have spend a lot of time on the server and i have already helped some new members get started.

How long have you been active? (dont lie we know all): I've been active on/off for like two whole days.

What can you contribute to the server: I can contribute a member of staff whom is always online and is not afraid to admit when something is out of my hands and/or abilitys.

past experiences with being a staff member: I've been admin/mod for numerous servers before, but they've closed due to the owners not being very consistant and turning the server off so players leave.
what your specialty is(ex. graphic design, web design, plugins, helping players, building: My speciality is above all, friendliness. As i've already stated, i have had a dispute, however this doesn't mean i'm a grump. I'm very approachable and very understandable to people having different needs and abilities. I'm quite a paitent person, so "nooby" people don't really frustrate me too much.
finally, how long have you played minecraft for: i've played minecraft basically since it started. I'm not entirely sure what patch, but it was before beds. LOL.

Thanks for reading, Kayt. (Schizo125)

Kayt:3

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Form Empty APPROVED!

Post by Admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Kayt:3 wrote:Your IGN:Schizophrenia125

What position(duke prince king): Anything you can give me.

Why Should We choose you?: You should choose me, because i believe in equality for all members. Regardless of whether you're staff, or staffs friends. As i have already had one minor dispute with Dreamerz, i believe that i am passionate and not afraid to stand up for what i believe in. I'm also reletively mature(As i'm old lol). I also have spend a lot of time on the server and i have already helped some new members get started.

How long have you been active? (dont lie we know all): I've been active on/off for like two whole days.

What can you contribute to the server: I can contribute a member of staff whom is always online and is not afraid to admit when something is out of my hands and/or abilitys.

past experiences with being a staff member: I've been admin/mod for numerous servers before, but they've closed due to the owners not being very consistant and turning the server off so players leave.
what your specialty is(ex. graphic design, web design, plugins, helping players, building: My speciality is above all, friendliness. As i've already stated, i have had a dispute, however this doesn't mean i'm a grump. I'm very approachable and very understandable to people having different needs and abilities. I'm quite a paitent person, so "nooby" people don't really frustrate me too much.
finally, how long have you played minecraft for: i've played minecraft basically since it started. I'm not entirely sure what patch, but it was before beds. LOL.

Thanks for reading, Kayt. (Schizo125)
Thanks for applying! stigma staff think you will be a good addition to the team! You will be given Duke. prove yourself and you'll progress!
~Thanks for applying
-PBKDreamZ

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by falnen Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 am

IGN:falnen
IRL Name:Vincent Edwards
Position: Duke(helper)
Why i think you should chose me for Duke: I will tell you before hand that i don't like to be creative when building.I like making simple things and helping other players.I consider myself a redstone wiz.
Time active: not long due to glitching whenever i logged on.I have played for maybe 3 days or at least i first logged on a few days ago.
Contribution to the server: Lets see... well ask me to do something and i do it no questions asked.When im not busy i like to repair the landscape.I can be used to do the jobs no one else wants to do.
Past experience: i cant ever remember how many times ive been mod/admin/op... but i think ive been mod about 5 times admin 2 times and op 3 times ... i think...no im pretty sure.
PS.i love small servers they r so nice cause everyone is nice Very Happy

falnen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 pm

falnen wrote:IGN:falnen
IRL Name:Vincent Edwards
Position: Duke(helper)
Why i think you should chose me for Duke: I will tell you before hand that i don't like to be creative when building.I like making simple things and helping other players.I consider myself a redstone wiz.
Time active: not long due to glitching whenever i logged on.I have played for maybe 3 days or at least i first logged on a few days ago.
Contribution to the server: Lets see... well ask me to do something and i do it no questions asked.When im not busy i like to repair the landscape.I can be used to do the jobs no one else wants to do.
Past experience: i cant ever remember how many times ive been mod/admin/op... but i think ive been mod about 5 times admin 2 times and op 3 times ... i think...no im pretty sure.
PS.i love small servers they r so nice cause everyone is nice Very Happy
We are going to put more thought into this application. we will get back to you within a day or two.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down