StigmaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechySnake - Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

TechySnake - Moderator Application  Empty TechySnake - Moderator Application

Post by TechySnake Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 am

Your IGN:
TechySnake

What position(duke prince king):
Knight

I am combining Why should we choose you, Past experiences, Contributions, and extra here:
I would like to see the server succeed. If, as an owner, you want to continue to draw new players and to keep the regular players, you have to provide support that will actually help build the infrastructure, keep the peace, and fairly discipline infractions of the rules.
I am applying to be a Moderator because I can help you do these things. I have run a personal server in the past and know the ins and outs of plugin management. I like to PVP. What I enjoy is building, maintaining, and ensuring proper game play. I am willing to help with the limited time that I play.
Whatever you decide to do, for god’s sake, please be very selective in whom you allow becoming admins and moderators. And, don’t be afraid to punish those who fail to do a good job by removing their permissions.
I decided to put in an application to join your server’s Staff for multiple reasons. I feel like I do have some potential to actually do something decent as a staff member for this server. With that being said, let me tell you some of the reasons I feel I'd make a good addition to the team.
I genuinely enjoy helping others; however, not in the way most people would think. I dislike helping noobs with supplies, and telling them how to play the game. What I don't mind doing is giving them advice, letting them know certain commands to get them what they need to learn.
I know when to be nice, and when to be serious. I can act like any other player when the time allows it, but I feel I could be the Moderator I need to be when it is needed.
I have some recommendation in a way. Many players including my beloved father say that I have the potential to become a Moderator, which I possess the maturity, and the will to be one, but that was all they said.
Here is a little bit of information I'd like to give, just so you know me a little bit more.
I'm 15, currently employed as an Assistant Doctor, Yes, I may be a little bit young, but I enjoy it. I like to play guitar, and to work on cars. Just a little bit of info I thought I'd share.

How long have you been active? (dont lie we know all):
Today. But I helped as much as possible.

what your specialty is(ex. graphic design, web design, plugins, helping players, building
I specialize in building, helping players, and plugins.

finally, how long have you played minecraft for:
Since it first started.

TechySnake

Back to top Go down

TechySnake - Moderator Application  Empty Re: TechySnake - Moderator Application

Post by Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 am

you've been approved for prince! we are promoting a duke as well, the higher staff will keep a close eye on you for a little while, then when we trust you with confidence we wont be carefully watching Smile
congradulations!!!
-StigmaTeam

Admin
Admin

https://stigmacraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down